Last updated: 24 September 2019
Generally, with respect to the provision of its Services, Agent Vi is considered a “Data Processor” and thus operates the Services and collects data of Controller’s Users and Data Subjects, on behalf of the Controller that requires its Services.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- Your rights with regards to the collection of such information.
Information from which you can be personally identified may also be collected (hereinafter: “Personal Information”). Agent Vi collects the Personal Information of Website Visitors, Controller’s Users and Data Subjects whose data is collected on behalf of a Controller who is the user our Services.
We may collect, record and analyze your Personal Information if you are a Visitor of our Website. Such Personal information will be collected, only if received voluntarily by you, when you complete the forms available on the Website, for the purpose of registering to events, contacting us or signing up for information and newsletters.
Such Personal Information may include your IP address, first and last name, your postal and email address, your telephone number, your job title, your areas of interest, interest in Agent Vi products, and certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address), any other information you provide voluntarily, as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between Agent Vi and yourself.
Agent Vi also aggregates data about visits made on the Website, including numbers of Visitors and visits, geo-location data, length of time spent on the Website and pages clicked on or visited.
If you are a Controller’s User and you wish to register to use our Services on behalf of a Controller, we will collect your Personal information such as your name, email address, access password, contact information and the name of the Controller you are associated with. Such information will be stored securely on Agent Vi’s innoVi cloud solution and shall be accessed by authorized personnel only.
When a Controller uses Agent Vi’s Services, and a Data Subject’s picture is captured by Agent Vi’s video analytics software, Agent Vi may process the Data Subject’s picture and movement as part of the provision of Services to the Controller, and according to its instructions.
Use of Information
We use the Personal Information we collect for a range of different business purposes according to different legal bases of processing. We may use or process Personal Information for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing the Requested Services:
- We collect Personal Information to provide Controllers with our video analytics solutions, either by on-premise installations or via our cloud-based solutions. Such collection of Personal Information may include the Controller’s User’s Personal Information as well as the Data Subject’s information, and all according to the Services the Controller contracted to receive.
- We will collect email addresses for routine business communications between Agent Vi and Visitors and to send product, commercial or other company information updates to those Visitors who have requested to receive them.
- Such collection of information enables us to provide technical and professional assistance, with regards to the requested Services.
We process the Personal Information where it is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract regarding the requested Services.
2. Improvement and Development of the Services:
- We collect Personal Information to improve and develop our Services and understand feedback on Agent Vi’s Services and ensure that our products function properly.
- We collect Personal Information for ongoing review and improvement of the information provided on our Website to ensure it is user friendly.
- We collect Personal Information to improve the management and administration of our business and maintain compliance with our internal policies and procedures.
- We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, develop new features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving the Services and Website, to allow Controllers, Controller’s Users and Website Visitors to have the best experience.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
We may use your Personal Information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse and security incidents in the following ways;
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Enhance the safety and security of our Website and Services.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our terms of service or applicable law.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest in improving our Services and enabling our Visitors to browse in a secure environment.
4. Personalize Content, Advertising and Marketing
- If you have used Agent Vi’s services in the past, we have a legitimate business interest for matching the data we collect with other data we had already collected.
- This enables us to understand your needs and interests, optimize the content we send you and make it more suitable and relevant to your needs.
- This also enables us to improve your experience on the Website and Services by providing you with personalized content, recommendations, and features.
We process this information in light of our legitimate interest to personalize your experience and customize our content.
Disclosure of Information and Transfer of Data
In order to perform our contractual and other legal responsibilities or purposes, we may from time to time, need to share your Personal Information with third parties. We may as well share your Personal Information with our affiliates, subsidiaries or any third party service providers and individuals to facilitate our Services or any portion thereof, such as marketing, data management or maintenance services. We may also share your information with analytics service providers for analytics services. Such analytics service providers set their own cookies or other identifiers on your computer, through which they can collect information about your usage of our Website and Services. This helps us compile aggregated statistics about the effectiveness of our Website and Services.
We may also transfer your information, including Personal Information, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate changes. Furthermore, information about you may also be released in order to comply with any valid legal obligation or inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if you use the Website or Services to perform an unlawful act or omission or take any act or omission that may damage Agent Vi, its property and goodwill, or if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website, Services or a physical or property threat to you or others. The authority supervising such activities is the Israeli Privacy Protection Authority, and you have the right to file a complaint to it or any other relevant supervisory authority.
Generally, with respect to information collected on our Website, Agent Vi is a “Data Controller”. With respect to information collected in the course of the provision of the Services, Agent Vi is a Data Processor acting on behalf of a Controller, which uses Agent Vi’s Services. Therefore, if you wish to exercise your rights and we are the Data Controllers of your Personal Information, please contact us at: [email protected].
With respect to Data Subjects, for detailed information concerning the exercise of rights and protection of privacy of video surveillance, Data Subjects may contact the entity conducting the surveillance. It is the Controller’s responsibility to ensure that collection and processing of data is conducted in accordance with applicable law.
In any case, if you wish to contact us to exercise your rights, we will make our best efforts to facilitate your request.
You have the right at any time to request to access or modify your information. In some jurisdictions, in particular those located within the European Union (the “EU“) or within the European Economic Area (the “EEA“), you may be afforded specific rights regarding your Personal Information. Subject to such eligibility, you may have the following rights to:
- Request a rectification of your Personal Information where the information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information where our legal basis for that processing is that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests.
- Object to an automated decision-making (including profiling) in certain circumstances.
- Request the erasure of your Personal Information in certain circumstances, such as where processing is no longer necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for, and there is no compelling reason for us to continue to process or store it;
- Receive your Personal Information, or ask us to transfer it to another organization that you have provided to us, which we process by automated means, where our processing is either based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
We may use “cookies” and/or other technologies or files (collectively, “cookies”) to identify how Visitors and Controller’s Users make use of this Website and our Services. This aggregated tracking information may be used to help us improve and enhance the Website and Service experience for all of our Visitors and Controller’s Users. In addition, cookies are used for adjusting the Website and Services to your personal preferences. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, and data transfer times. There are two kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted once a user closes his or her web browser window or otherwise turns off his computer, and persistent cookies, which remain on a user’s computer hard drive until deleted.
- Session cookies are typically used to aid in website navigation and to collect statistical information.
- Persistent cookies can also aid in website navigation and collecting statistical information, but are typically used to customize a website for a user, such as by storing passwords and preferences so that users do not have to reenter them each time they visit a website.
Agent Vi uses session cookies and persistent cookies.
If you would prefer not to have cookies stored on your computer, you may modify your browser settings to reject most cookies, or manually remove cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, by rejecting the cookies, you may be unable to fully access the offerings of our Website or Services. To find out more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Opt In or Opt Out
You are always in control of your data, and if you choose to receive information from us, or others, you can change your mind later. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving such information or opt out of a feature, you may notify us by writing to [email protected], or contacting the relevant Controller. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases and servers, although we will always make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Links to Other Websites
We deploy industry standard or better measures to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data we process. We maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards, and test and update these periodically. We endeavor to restrict access to Personal Information on a ‘need to know’ basis for the provision of Services to you. No such measures are perfect or impenetrable. In the event of a security breach, we will take all reasonable action to minimize any harm. Although we will do our best to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Website or Services, and transmission is at the users own risk.
Generally, Agent Vi does not retain information longer than necessary to provide its Services and for its reasonable business and lawful needs. If you withdraw your consent to us processing your data, we will erase your Personal Information from our systems, unless the data is required for Agent Vi to establish, exercise or defend against legal claims or it is necessary for the performance of the requested services. If you have provided your information to Agent Vi as part of your association with a Controller, we may retain such information to fulfill any contract between Agent Vi and the Controller or to provide the Services to the Controller.
The Service is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not, knowingly or intentionally, collect information about children who are under 16 years of age.
IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE, UNLESS PARENTAL CONSENT IS PROVIDED ACCORDINGLY
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This page was updated on September 24, 2019