- Agent Vi’s Customer Support Department provides a variety of support services. The Customer Support Department operates 5 days a week, 19 hours a day, covering the main business hours in major territories: Monday to Friday, from 07:00am GMT to 1:00am GMT the following day.
- If you are a user of Agent Vi software who requires support, your first point of contact should be the Systems Integrator who installed the software. If needed, the Systems Integrator will contact Agent Vi for further assistance.
- Support services are available in English.
- Agent Vi provides post-sale support to: (i) its resellers; (ii) to customers who have installations that are under a valid Support & Upgrade Plan (see below); (iii) to users of its Agent Vi-Hosted (cloud) services.
- If you purchased your software from one of Agent Vi’s resellers, please contact the reseller directly for support. If, for some reason, you are unable or unwilling to obtain support from the relevant reseller, Agent Vi may provide assistance at an hourly rate.
- Agent Vi provides support for Agent Vi’s products only, and does not provide support for third party products.
- Support is provided in accordance with Agent Vi’s Product Lifecycle Policy.
Software Delivery Procedure
- For Agent Vi’s software that is installed in a Customer-Hosted (on-premise) environment, the software may be delivered electronically through a variety of means (including remote installation), and requires a license, which is issued by Agent Vi’s Customer Support Department.
On receipt of a Purchase Order, Agent Vi will issue a License Certificate which entitles the customer to the software components ordered.
Agent Vi may deliver temporary licenses until it receives payment for the relevant License Certificate.
Reissuance of Software License
- In cases of system crash, or replacement of hardware components, Agent Vi’s license may become invalid, as it is unique to the system on which it is installed. In such cases, Agent Vi will reissue a license once a signed statement has been received confirming that the reissuance is required due to hardware failure. The customer is required to provide the original License Certificate number.
- Agent Vi will reissue a permanent license due to hardware failure, provided that payment has been received for the relevant License Certificate. The customer must submit the relevant form.
Support & Upgrade Plan (SUP)
- Agent Vi offers a Support & Upgrade Plan (SUP) for 1 to 5 year periods, entitling customers to receive support services and software upgrades to their purchased software for the SUP period purchased.
- The SUP period starts from the date on which the License Certificate for the software was issued.
- Customers who have not purchased a SUP and would like to upgrade their software to the current version will need to retroactively purchase a SUP for the time period between their initial purchase and the time of the upgrade.
- To purchase a SUP for your installation, please contact email@example.com