Job Location: Rosh Haayin, Israel
Agent Vi is looking for a DevOps Support Engineer to help us build, deploy, maintain and monitor SaaS and OnPrem AI based video analytics solution in a mission critical, large scale environment.
The role is to support customers and SaaS deployment in various environments. The DevOps support engineer is the link between the DevOps team and customers, support and pre-sales teams.
The DevOps support engineer should be capable to deal with HW virtualization, Networking in Linux environment and Kubernetes deployments hence this position requires very good IT skills.
• Deployment of Kubernetes system and the analytics platform on customer’s site
• Install and configure Kubernetes on VM or bear metal
• Configure networking and storage
• Provide technical support to customers, integrators, Agent Vi support and pre-sales teams
• Responsibility for monitoring tools and alerts
• Wide knowledge in various deployment tools: Ansible, Terraform.
• Experience working on Linux based infrastructure on prem and cloud services
• Excellent understanding of Linux scripting (Bash and Shell)
• Excellent understanding of Linux networking and system administration
• Excellent troubleshooting problem solving skills with customers (Remote Session)
• Hands-on knowledge of software containerization (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
• Working knowledge of various deployment tools, open-source technologies (Jenkins | Terraform | Packer | Ansible …) – Big advantage
• Knowledge of major cloud service providers (GCP | AWS | Azure) and good understanding of Infrastructure as Code – Big advantage
• Monitored existing infrastructure and architectural frameworks for performance (Elasticsearch and Grafana) – Big advantage