Job Location: Rosh Haayin, Israel
Agent Vi is looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build, deploy, maintain, and monitor SaaS and On-Premise AI-powered video analytics solution in a mission critical, large scale environment.
The DevOps Engineer responsibilities include CI/CD process ownership, building deployment scripts for cloud environments, deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs.
Ultimately, the DevOps Engineer will execute and automate operational processes in a fast, accurate and secure manner.
- Implement cloud/ on-premise deployments (GKE/ AWS ECS / On-Premise Kubernetes)
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate CI/CD procedures
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 3+ year of experience in Kubernetes – Must!
- Wide knowledge in various deployment tools: Ansible, Terraform
- Wide knowledge in CI/CD tools: Circle CI/ Jenkins
- Hands on experience in networking security, databases, and cloud systems: AWS, GCP
- Profound knowledge in Linux operating system administration, Bash scripting and networking protocols
- Wide knowledge in various scripting languages, system & server administration, and mass system deployments
- Wide knowledge in monitoring tools – big advantage